Baking soda, but not as popular as other home remedies for acne are a very effective treatment of acne. There are many people who claim it can cure acne. It is used as a paste and used for acne scars and red spots.
It contains no chemicals, and therefore can be used daily without fear of adverse reactions and skin irritations. It can also help exfoliate the skin.
And the best part of baking soda is its easy availability and low price. Found in every kitchen. They always have a packet of baking soda in your home.
To treat acne with baking soda, follow the instructions below.
1. Remove all your makeup with a gentle cleanser.
2. Don’t towel off your face. Let it wet.
3. Pour about three to four tablespoons of baking soda in your palm.
4. Add baking powder with a teaspoon of water. Mix them together to make your own acne treatment.
5. Make sure the mixture is too thick or too diluted.
6. Spread it on the wet face movement in motion.
7. Then exfoliate the moment, and wash your face with water.
Do not let your skin for too long with her because it will leave your face with drought. If this happens, moisten your face.
If you have sensitive skin, baking soda can burn the face. Redness of the skin. Therefore, instead of using sparingly.
Some beauty experts recommend using it to rub. This is an excellent skin peeling. The main purpose of using it to get rid of the layer of dead skin that clogs the pores of the skin.
However, there is some caution must be observed if you are going to use it to stain. Add plenty of water to a fine paste of it. Facial massage a mixture of 10-15 seconds and rinse with a face. Unlike other commercial scrubs, you should not feel any tightness and dryness of baking soda. The skin is soft
However, there are people who do not want to use it for acne. Putting the argument that will cause an imbalance in the pH of the skin. This in turn causes more dryness to begin production of sebum.
If this does not work, than you should explore other natural resources not only heal but also prevent future growth.